Visionary Architecture For A Premier Global City
As Miami has transformed into a truly global city in recent years, it has become a prime location for the development of a world-class residential skyscraper that will meet the expectations of clientele looking for luxury condos in Miami with sophisticated taste.
Beyond a prominent location the luxury condos with a balcony terrace are distinguished by unparalleled views and visibility, such a project demands an ambitious creative vision, one that offers private ownership of an iconic piece of architecture. One Thousand Museum, also known as the Scorpion Tower, is a celebration of excellence and innovation. It is a bold physical statement about the essence of Miami through the eyes of Dame Zaha Hadid.
One Thousand Museum Features & Amenities
- Resort-style pool and sun deck with stunning bay views
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with premium cardio and strength training equipment
- Spa with steam and sauna rooms, plunge pools, private treatment rooms and a tranquil relaxation lounge
- Double-height, Aquatic Center boasting an indoor, infinity-edge pool with an outside sun deck
- Beautiful Sky Lounge for casual socializing or private events
- Exclusive rooftop helipadMiamis first private helipad on a residential condo tower
- Private movie and screening theater
- Valet and secured garage parking
- 24-hour security
- Personalized concierge services offering housekeeping, travel arrangements, fresh flowers deliveries, food and beverage deliveries, event planning and much, much more
- Custom scenting throughout all common areas
- Bank-style vault with private safe deposit boxes for owners
Indoor Outdoor Wellness & Spa
Above the podium, One Thousand Museums luxury condo wellness and spa amenities occupy two full levels of light-filled space overlooking and opening onto the Sun & Swim Terrace. The spacious fitness center is outfitted with state-of-the-art strength and cardio training equipment. It also offers dedicated indoor areas for movement training and stretching as well as an outdoor area for other fitness activities.
At the second level, the spa has been designed with private rooms for massage and beauty treatments, steam and sauna rooms, and a relaxation lounge.
Also Check: Free Museum Collection Management Software
Museum Features & Amenities
- Iconic residential building designed by world-famous architect Zaha Hadid
- Stunning recessed glass façade with an innovative exoskeleton
- Landscape design by internationally-acclaimed designer Enzo Enea
- Dramatic porte-cochère entrance
- Expansive sundeck with resort-style pool
- 2-level indoor/outdoor wellness and spa on the 8th and 9th levels including a state-of-the-art fitness center, outdoor yoga area and full-service spa with private rooms for massage, relaxation lounge, beauty treatments, steam room, sauna and plunge pools
- Double-height aquatic center and sky lounge on the 60th and 61st levels featuring an indoor infinity-edge pool and an expansive lounge for private events or casual socializing
- Multi-media theater
- Private rooftop helipad Miamis first and only private helipad on a residential condo tower
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in common areas
- Personalized concierge services offering housekeeping, food and beverage deliveries, fresh flower deliveries, travel arrangements and event planning
- 24-hour valet parking and doorman
- 24-hour security
- Bank-style vault with private safe deposit boxes for residents
- Ideally located just steps from Perez Art Museum, Frost Science Museum, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, American Airlines Arena and the highly-anticipated Miami Worldcenter
Description Of One Thousand Museum
Hadid’s first American project will be in Downtown Miami, the highly-anticipated One Thousand Museum condominium.
One Thousand Museum will be located on Biscayne Boulevard in Miami, set between 900 Biscayne Condominium and 10 Museum Park. Developers Gregg Covin and Louis Birdman are the developers.
This 62-story tower offers something that you will not find anywhere else in the city: only half-floor and full-floor condos – no small units of any kind. In fact, this 62-story tower will have only 83 residences, including townhomes and traditional apartments. Each unit owner has three dedicated parking spaces.
Looking at the renderings of One Thousand Museum, you will notice that the tower appears to have an external skeleton. It reminds us of something a little more alien, but is breathtaking, nonetheless. With this external skeleton, however, the building is structured with exterior strength. This means that the apartments will not have beams, structures or other elements that restrict how floors and walls can be laid out. This should prove to allow some very creative floorplans.
Units are being designed fully-finished, including flooring, custom closets and high-end lighting.
Don’t Miss: Night At The Museum Washington Dc
Condos For Sale In 1000 Museum
Search all 1000 Museum homes for sale below. 1000 Museum Miami is the latest addition to a collection of Museum Park condos designed by the late Zaha Hadid. 1000 Museum is 62-stories high and will feature oversized units with interior square footage ranging from 4,500 to 11,000 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new 1000 Museum condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
- Address: 1000 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
- Year Built: 2020
- Interior design by Pritzker Architecture awardee Zaha Hadid
- 24-hour full-service concierge and valet parking services
- Highly-trained security personnel
- Double-height Aquatic Center and Sky Lounge
- Private Rooftop Helipad
- Bank quality vault for individual safety deposit box for each residence
- 30,000 square feet of beautifully designed swimming areas
- Fitness centers and spa lounge
- 12-foot high ceilings
- 8-foot high solid core designer doors and hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling window wall with thermal glazing
- Kreon interior lighting with custom control by Crestron
- Finished floorings up to the balcony
- Private terraces
- Fine stone and marble countertops
- Induction cooktops, steam ovens, microwaves, ovens, dishwasher, and coffee makers by Gaggenau
- Refrigerator by Sub-Zero
With 3d Tours Properties Sell Up To 31% Faster And At A Higher Price
Thinking about selling? Contact Best of Luxury Realty Advisor today for a FREE, No-Obligation Comparative Market Analysis and information regarding Video -or- 3D Virtual Tour presentation of your property.
*We are offering our Buyer Clients real-time virtual property video tours and showings by Zoom, WhatsApp, Facetime, Skype, and via FB Messenger! A virtual office for electronic signatures, paperwork and closings. Contact our advisors for further details.
Recommended Reading: Metropolitan Museum Of Art Paintings
Search All Condos For Sale In One Thousand Museum Downtown Miami Florida
Welcome to the One Thousand Museum condo building in Downtown Miami Florida. For more information on all condos for sale in this building, please see active listings below. For expert care when buying or selling condos in Downtown Miami or for all real estate services in South Florida and Miami, contact Skyrise Lab. to be notified when new listings in this building become available.
|Prices: Starting at $5.5M|
|No. of Stories: 62 | No. of Units: 83|
|Bedroom Mix: 4 – 6 bedrooms|
|Unit Sizes: From 4,280 to 9,9800 Sq Ft|
|Developer: Gregg Covin & Louis Birdman|
|Architect: Zaha Hadid|
Included below are available homes for sale at One Thousand Museum located in Downtown Miami. If you would like more information on any of these One Thousand Museum listings, just click on a property to access the full details. For scheduling a tour or requesting any additional information such as floor plans, past sales history and more contact us.
One Thousand Museum
Feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new One Thousand Museum listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
Double Height Aquatic Center
Within the crown of One Thousand Museum, the Aquatic Center offers an innovative infinity-edge pool. Zaha Hadid Architects water drop pattern enhances the sculptural quality of arched interior walls and the double-height glass façade elevates the experience of spectacular panoramic views over Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Miami skyline.
Recommended Reading: International Spy Museum Gift Shop
Sculptural Sun & Swim Terrace
The roots of One Thousand Museums luxury condos are distinctive exoskeleton surrounding residents with Zaha Hadids visionary design and brings contemporary art into the personal sphere on the Sun & Swim Terrace. These sculptural extensions of the tower architecture create areas of light and shadow that move around organically shaped pools throughout the day. Residents can relax on lounge chairs or in cabanas with day beds. Poolside towel service is provided.
Museum In Downtown Miami
One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid is a 62-story, prestigious, ultra-luxury, residential condo tower located in the heart of overlooking Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the brand-new Museum Park. One Thousand Museum provides its residents with a 5-star lifestyle. The One Thousand Museum condo development features 84 ultra-exclusive, elegant residences exceptionally designed by the award-winning, world-renowned Zaha Hadid. One Thousand Museum features extraordinary amenities such as a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa with private treatment rooms, steam room, sauna, plunge pools and a relaxation lounge, double-height, Aquatic Center with an indoor, infinity-edge pool and oversized sun deck, Sky Lounge, exclusive rooftop helipad and a private movie and screening theater.
Read Also: American Museum Of Science And Energy
Presenting One Thousand Museum: Luxury Condos For Sale In Downtown Miami
One Thousand Museum was designed by Pritzker prize-winning architect Zaha Hadid, her first residential project in the Western Hemisphere. A rare beauty, its style and scope arguably make it the most prominent structure in the Downtown Miami skyline. Contemporary. Organic. Visionary. It is more sculpture than building its 84 museum-quality residences are now among Miamis most desired addresses.
At sixty-two floors, it overlooks Museum Park and Biscayne Bay. The amenities are 5-star a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa, an Aquatic Center on the top floor with an infinity pool, a Sky Lounge, private movie theater, and a roof-top helipad. The exclusive One Thousand Museum residences become part of architectural and lifestyle history.
One Thousand Museum Residence Features
Each residence at One Thousand Museum is luxuriously finished with Gatto Cucine kitchens, Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances, Dornbracht faucets, Molteni & C custom closets, Kreon lighting, Crestron customized, integrated smart technology, plus a choice of finishes chosen by Zaha Hadid herself. Additionally, each residence at 1000 Museum includes 3 or 4 parking spaces. For additional information about One Thousand Museum, check out the One Thousand Museum brochure.
Don’t Miss: The Gardner Museum Gardner Ma
Museum Miami Lighting & Technology
Residential interiors at 1000 Museum Miami feature illumination by premier European manufacturers customized by German industrial and interior designer Uli Petzold. Internationally renowned for his masterful lighting schemes for private residences as well as luxurious hospitality venues, Petzold focuses on creating dramatic tableaux that mimic the depth and dimensions of natural light.
Residents at 1000 Museum Miami will also enjoy extensive state-of-the-art home automation by Crestron, the world-leader in lifestyle technology. The fully customized integrated system enables residents to control a range of in-residence applications, including lighting, heating, air conditioning, audio, video, window treatments, and security. All controls are accessible from a digital touch screen in the residence as well as remotely via your own smart tablet or smart phone.
*Some integrated systems require additional upgrades
One Thousand Museum in Miami has everything to make it a resort-experience life few others. What’s more, it’s likely one of the very few if not the only residential building in the city to boast a helipad.
Miami offers many luxury home opportunities, and the 1000 Museum Miami condominium is another of the finest in Miami luxury condominium living opportunities.
1000 Museum Miami Condominium Amenities & Services include:
One Thousand Museum Miami Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in One Thousand Museum? Let our Miami real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new One Thousand Museum property. As local real estate agents, we’re well-versed in the unique dynamics of the One Thousand Museum real estate market.
Contact Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your One Thousand Museum property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo value estimate within minutes.
Recommended Reading: West Hartford Children’s Museum
One Thousand Museum Location In Miami
1000 Museum is located in Park West Miami at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard. It is within walking distance of the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, American Airlines Arena, Perez Art Museum Miami , Frost Museum of Science, and shops and restaurants at the upcoming Miami Worldcenter. Additionally, One Thousand Museum is 7 minutes from South Beach, 10 minutes from Wynwood Miami, and 15 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
- Spacious fitness center with state-of-the-art strength and cardio training equipment
- Spa with private treatment rooms, steam and sauna rooms, plunge pools and relaxation lounge
- Multimedia theater for private movie screenings, lectures, and presentations
- Sun & Swim Terrace with pools, lounge chairs, cabanas, and poolside towel service
- Aquatic Center with indoor, infinity-edge pool
- Private dining room
- Triple-height event space overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Private rooftop helipad
- Specialized security and valet personnel
- Full-service concierge
- SEARCH BY UNIT #?
Search for an exact unit number or more than one by using a comma. Additionally, you can do a wildcard search using an asterisk. For example, a search of *05,*07 would return all listings with a unit number ending in an 05 or 07. Similarly, a search of PH* would return all listings with a unit number beginning with PH .
- Flooring type
- Units Sold within the past 3 months0
- Units Sold within the past 6 months3
- Units Sold within the past 12 months8
- Units Sold within the past 24 months25
Biscayne Boulevard Miami Florida 33132
Anticipated to be the most innovative and luxurious in the world, One Thousand Museum which is slated for completion in 2017 is a futuristic residential high-rise that designed by the award-winning Zaha Hadid, one of the most acclaimed and visionary architects in the world in the world. As her first skyscraper in the western hemisphere, Hadid plans to incorporate groundbreaking design elements that wont be found anywhere else in the world.
Centrally located on 1000 Biscayne Blvd, thus audacious project reflects the pinnacle of human ingenuity. Among its many distinctive features will be a sleek exoskeleton support structure that not only gives the building a striking ultramodern look, but will eliminate the need for interior columns, thus maximizing space like no other condo on the market.
Rising an unprecedented 61 stories, One Thousand Museum will be the tallest residential structure in South Florida, thereby granting its privileged residents unbelievable views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, and the surrounding cityscape. The building will literally be topped with an ultra-exclusive amenity zone full of five-star offerings, including several swimming pools, rooftop event spaces, cigar lounge, relaxation lounge, sun deck, billiards room, cardio room, screening room, and still more. Notably, all this will literally be topped by a helipad the first on any residential building in the city.
Sculptural Sun & Swim Terrace
Recommended Reading: Museum Of Contemporary Art Atlanta
One Thousand Museum Miami Condos For Sale
The One Thousand Museum / Biscayne Area condos in Miami is a one-of-a-kind luxury condominium project by developers Gregg Covin and Louis Birdman and world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid, a truly innovative project that will feature an unusual exoskeleton that is not only visually striking but allows the large units within the building to have no beams or interior columns. At 62 stories, it will also be one of the tallest buildings in the city and provide jaw dropping panoramic bay, ocean and cityscape views.
When you explore the 1000 Museum Miami condos, you will view 83 luxury Miami condos for sale that are being called sky mansions and occupy either half or an entire floor and range between 4,500 to 9,800 square feet under air. Expansive terraces and balconies add a large expanse of additional outdoor living space.
1000 Museum in Miami features will include, but are not limited to: separate lounges for a cigar or relaxation, an event area on the rooftop with 2-story high infinity-edge pool and pool area, pool bar, grill, cabanas, billiards, spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, and much more.
1000 Museum Miami Condos feature east-to-west flow-through floor plans range from approximately 4,600 to over 10,000 square feet under air, and feature 10 to 20-foot ceiling heights. Every residence offers multiple oversized terraces, each of which is uniquely formed by the sensual curves of the towers sculptural exoskeleton.
One Thousand Museum Condo Search
The One Thousand Museum condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Miami, Florida MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each One Thousand Museum MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local One Thousand Museum property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with One Thousand Museum community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
You May Like: How To Design A Museum Exhibit
One Thousand Museum Condo Features
- Open-concept, exceptionally-designed, east-to-west flow-through layouts offering 4-6 bedrooms
- Spacious terraces in each residence with direct bay and ocean views and private pools
- 10-20 ceilings in residences with glass, floor-to-ceiling windows and walls
- Flawlessly designed interior illumination by Kreon, custom-designed by the internationally-acclaimed Uli Petzold
- State-of-the-art, highly-innovative Creston home automation
- Large, custom-designed kitchens boasting the finest finishes and fixtures and Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances
- Kitchens brilliantly designed by the Italian design firm Gatto Cucine
- Residences offered with selection of premium flooring finishes and custom-designed closets
One Thousand Museum Luxury Condos In Miami
1000 Museum Miami is an innovative luxury building in Downtown Miami. Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Zaha Hadid, One Thousand Museum towers 62 stories above Biscayne Bay and contains 83 ultra-exclusive condo residences. One Thousand Museum is aiming to transform the Miami skyline by blurring the line between art and architecture. It is one of the most exciting residential projects in North America in recent history.
1000 Museum is Zaha Hadids first residential tower in the Western Hemisphere. The famed architect designed a distinctive exoskeleton surrounding crystalline glazed glass. The lavish skyscraper includes duplex townhomes , half-floor residences , full-floor penthouses and a single, duplex penthouse . The spacious, four- to five-bedroom condos feature flow-through floor plans and oversized terraces, showcasing breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. One Thousand Museum condos also offer custom European kitchens, custom lighting, 10- to 20-foot ceilings, the finest finishes and residential technology by Crestron.
In December 2018, the developers announced that a private beach club was also planned for residents of One Thousand Museum. The oceanfront retreat, known as Museum Beach, is located in Miami Beach’s prestigious South-of-Fifth area.
For more information on One Thousand Museum condos for sale, contact award-winning broker Niki Higgins at +1-954-817-2500 or +1-888-242-4422.
Also Check: The National Wwii Museum New Orleans