Find Your Us Destination
Where Sioux Citys History Comes To Life
In honor of Native American Heritage Month in November, rugs donated by a noted cultural anthropologist and honorary member of the Navajo tribe are among the textiles showcased. The Navajo styles represented are Ganado, Klagetoh, Crystal, Teec Nos Pos, Storm Pattern and Yei Pattern.
Book The Perfect Getaway To Launchpad Children’s Museum
With Hotwire, booking your next trip to Sioux City is a breeze. When it comes to planning a show-stopping vacay, youre the reigning champion of doing it on a dime. You love to plan exciting destination adventures while saving money on a budget.
Hotwire is here to help you plan a smooth sailing trip to LaunchPAD Children’s Museum while saving some major cash. Doubling up on vacation expenses like hotel and car rentals and fun-filled excursions can save you moneyespecially when you book one of Hotwires vacation packages.
If your trip to is spur-of-the-moment and youre leaving soon, Hotwire can save you up to 60% off your rentals with Hotwire Hot Rate deals. Book with Hotwire to grab a stellar LaunchPAD Children’s Museum flight and hotel package for as low as .
Living it up in Sioux City means getting there in style and staying in a hotel that matches your mood. Book one of Hotwires LaunchPAD Children’s Museum, Sioux City vacation packages to enjoy the best of both worlds. Flight and hotel packages typically include roundtrip non-stop flights and multi-day hotel stays. Packages are priced per person and are perfect for flying solo or traveling with a group of friends or family. Conveniently choose from Hotwires inventory of hotels in LaunchPAD Children’s Museum for some of the best accommodations and flight deals.
FAQs about cheap LaunchPAD Children’s Museum packages:
How to get cheap vacation deals to LaunchPAD Children’s Museum?
Read Also: Buy Tickets Metropolitan Museum Art
Originally $240 Now $216/ Year
- All features of Premium, PLUS
- Reciprocal admission to more than 200 participating ACM childrens museums across the country for a discounted admission
- Free general admission to Association of Science and Technology Centers that participate in the ASTC Travel Passport Program outside your local area
ACM Participating Museums
ASTC Participating Museums
*At LaunchPAD, all children deserve opportunities to learn and play. Support for low income families is available through our access membership program. These families are asked to stop by the museum in-person to apply.
What You Need To Know
Guests will check in on birthday party check in sheet. The host needs to check in upon entering the museum to pay the remaining balance.
Set up for your party will be 15 prior to your scheduled party time.
You can bring decorations as long as nothing is attached to windows or walls.
You may bring in food and beverage or purchase simple snack items at the museum.
A rolling cart may be provided to assist in bringing items in and out of the museum.
Birthday reservation time slots are Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00am-12:00pm, 11:00am-1:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm, or 2:00pm-4:00pm
Recommended Reading: Natural History Museum New York Free Admission
Growing The Mind Is Just As Important As Growing The Body
Play and discovery plays a vital role in the development of children. LaunchPAD is committed to providing access to all, but we need the help of the community in order to continue to provide these opportunities. LaunchPAD relies on generous donors who support the mission of providing educational play and discovery for all children and caregivers. If you believe in the development of children, please consider giving to LaunchPAD.
Our Familys Adventures By State
Recommended Reading: The Huntington Library Art Museum And Botanical Gardens
Membership Terms & Conditions
A valid credit card is needed to sign up for a membership and a membership is valid for 12 Months. Auto renewal will occur unless specified otherwise. Debits to members accounts will be done on the date of sign up each month.
New memberships may be paid annually in full. It is a one-time payment of $168 for a basic, $192 for a premium, or $240 for an ultimate membership. *The Family Membership free daily admission benefit does not apply to field trips.
Monthly membership payment may be activated at the museum. New monthly members agree to certain terms and conditions including the following:
1) Monthly memberships may not be cancelled prior to six months of membership.
2) Members who have rejected payments may be terminated by LaunchPAD. Membership reinstatement will require member to pay past due amounts.
3) Monthly members may pause their membership and payments one time for up to three months total.
LaunchPAD may cancel a membership without notice if:
1) A withdrawal is returned unpaid from a bank or a credit card is denied.
2) A stop payment or account-closed notice is received from our financial institution.
Additional Information & Faqs
- Party arrangements must be made at least two weeks in advance and a $50 non-refundable deposit is required when scheduling your party. The deposit is then applied toward your birthday party package.
- 1 adult chaperone is required for every 4 children. Need an extra hand? Let us know two weeks in advance and we can add an extra party host for $69.
- LaunchPAD does not provide birthday cakes. You may bring in a cake or other food. All food must stay in the party room.
- LaunchPAD staff will supply a cart to help carry presents and other party items out to your vehicle. If a cart is needed to carry things in please let the front desk know.
- LaunchPAD will call prior to the reservation date to confirm party details.
- To expedite our check-out process, please use one form of payment only.
- If you’d like to bring your own decorations you may do so. For safety and allergy precautions, latex balloons, piñatas, and confetti are not allowed. To protect our museum no other decorations may be attached to the walls or other museum fixtures. However, Mylar balloons may be added.
Are we allowed to bring food into the party rooms?
Yes! We have a shared kitchen between our two party rooms and a refrigerator for each room. The kitchen does not have a stove, oven, or microwave. You’re also welcome to bring in a crock pot or a roaster if you need something warmed up.
What about clean up?
Can we come in early to set up?
What payment methods do you accept?
Read Also: 21c Museum Hotel Chicago Reviews
How We Listen
Seeking feedback from people served makes programs more responsive and effective. Heres how this organization is listening.
Who are the people you serve with your mission?
Children and families within the local community.
How is your organization collecting feedback from the people you serve?
Electronic surveys , Focus groups or interviews , Suggestion box/email,
How is your organization using feedback from the people you serve?
To identify and remedy poor client service experiences, To identify bright spots and enhance positive service experiences, To make fundamental changes to our programs and/or operations,
With whom is the organization sharing feedback?
The people we serve, Our staff, Our board,
Which of the following feedback practices does your organization routinely carry out?
We take steps to get feedback from marginalized or under-represented people, We aim to collect feedback from as many people we serve as possible, We take steps to ensure people feel comfortable being honest with us, We act on the feedback we receive,
What challenges does the organization face when collecting feedback?
It is difficult to get the people we serve to respond to requests for feedback,