Museum Of The Bible Museum Jobs
Dead Sea Scrolls Forgeries
Following the suggestion of multiple scholars, Museum of the Bible sponsored multiple research projects to investigate the 16 alleged Dead Sea Scrolls fragments in the Museum Collections. The first project revealed concerning evidence that launched a larger investigation. The final report was completed in fall 2019. The team of conservators, scientists, and investigators gathered remarkable data and concluded all 16 fragments are modern forgeries.
For Research: Past Remote And Flexible Jobs At Museum Of Biblical Art
We include these past jobs as a way for you to explore what kinds of remote and flexible jobs Museum of Biblical Art – MOBIA has hired for in the past and might be likely to hire for again in the future.
Applied for This Job?
Did you apply to this job If so, please click “Applied for Job” to save it to your “Application History” page. If not, click on “Did Not Apply” to return to the job post.
Also Check: Best Museums In Washington Dc For Kids
Twelve Stones Christian Academy
Under the umbrella of Answers in Genesis, Twelve Stones Christian Academy is a nondenominational, biblical-worldview Christian school in Northern Kentucky.
TSCA is looking for deeply committed Christians who have a burden to impart a biblical worldview to students, and to assist parents in discipling the coming generations for the sake of global, gospel impact. Please visit TSChristianAcademy.org/jobs to learn more.
Why Museum Of The Bible
Museum of the Bible is a global, innovative, educational institution whose purpose is to invite all people to engage with the transformative power of the Bible. Through interactive exhibits and cutting-edge technology, we bring guests an immersive, personal experience with the impact, narrative, and history of the Bible. Whether you want to explore the Bible more deeply or are discovering it for the first time, Museum of the Bible has something for you.
Don’t Miss: Whitney Museum Of American Art Nyc
Museum Of The Bible Museums Jobs
Museum Of The Bible Job Posting
Research Projects Coordinator
- Doctoral degree from a research university
- Facility in Greek and Hebrew
- Demonstrated commitment to scholarly publication
- Academic specialization in biblical languages and material culture
- Significant travel to support relevant programs and events
- Researching, planning, launching and working on collaborative research projects
- Support program alumni within the Logos Fellows network by planning annual events and coordinating various resources including scholarships, books and networking opportunities
- Collaborate with various other departments within the museum in order to represent the scholarly character of the institution
- Support the mission and goals of MOTB and the Scholars Initiative in all ways as assigned
- Reading ability in secondary ancient languages
- Research profile in Ancient Near Eastern languages and archeology
- Affinity for scholarly digital tools
- Spoken fluency in a modern foreign language
- Effective strategies for communicating in writing, via video conferencing and face-to-face
- Experience with event planning and coordination
Also Check: Is The 911 Memorial Museum Free
For The Martin Luther King Jr Holiday
The Dunham Bible Museum, with its extensive collection of rare Bibles, is dedicated to telling the story of the most important book in the world. On public display are:
- ancient manuscripts
- examples of the earliest printed Bibles
- the earliest Bibles in English
- the earliest Bibles printed in America
- Bible translations from across the centuries and around the world.
The Museums creative exhibits awaken and enhance an appreciation of the history, preservation, and influence of the one Book most influential in individual lives and in the culture of civilizations.
The Dunham Bible Museum is privileged to be a Refo500 Partner, commemorating the 500 year legacy of the Reformation.
Follow the Dunham Museum on Facebook!
Young Actress Finds Her Calling At Newmuseum Of The Bible In Washington Dc
Sometimes landing a job in the field youve been hoping for since you were young requires a little faith.
And for Evangeline Nicholson, 21, of Hagerstown, that meant finding a job in her chosen field working at the newly opened Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C.
Originally, the hiring process involved performing a live audition, but for location reasons her mother and manager of her acting career Debi, 54, submitted her daughters audition tape to the Museum of the Bible.
I felt amazed and grateful and it was just an amazing feeling because Ive worked so hard in this acting and I finally got this part-time acting job, Nicholson said.
The Museum of the Bible officially opened to the public on Nov. 17, and documents the narrative, history, and impact of the Bible.
Nicholson is in the training process to become a living history interpreter for The World of Jesus of Nazareth exhibition.
She will be the interpreter for a character named Rebekah and tell stories of daily life during the days of Jesus ministry.
She said that interpreters must remain in character at all times.
Jesus is 30 years old during that time period so we dont know anything about him getting crucified or anything about him being the Son of God because were in that time period, so if someone asks about him being the Messiah or something, we dont know yet, Nicholson said.
Nicholson, who was home-schooled, participated in several theater performances as a middle-schooler.
If you go
Also Check: New Children’s Museum Portland Maine