Ark Encounter Hotel Accommodations
After visiting the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky, my family traveled to Georgetown, Kentucky, where we checked-in at Country Inn and Suites®.
This hotel is conveniently located off I-75 and is within walking/driving distance of many restaurant options. We ate Italian at Fazolis our first night at the hotel and cheeseburgers at Culvers the second night.
A Historic Alternative To The Big Hotels Near The Creation Museum
Hotels near the Creation Museum in Kentucky are clean and practical, but they lack the personal touch that an owner-operated Bed & Breakfast can provide. With such an important museum and an unforgettable learning and spiritual experience, it only makes sense that you stay somewhere that is just as memorable.
Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast is conveniently located near Cincinnati, the Creation Museum, and the Ark Encounter. We offer a more personal and comfortable experience for anyone visiting Kentucky and Southern Ohio.
Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast is an alternative to hotels near the Creation Museum, offering luxury that you wont find elsewhere:
- Our unique lodging blend elements of historical and modern décor.
- We are the highest-rated Bed & Breakfast in Kentucky.
- We are very close to the famed Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum.
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky airport is just ten minutes away, and Cincinnati itself is just a short drive across the river. As a hub to explore Kentucky, the Creation Museum, the Ark Encounter, and Cincinnati, theres no better place to stay.
Read Also: Map Of Smithsonian Museums In Washington Dc
You Are Dropped Off By The Bus With The Ark In The Distance For Photo Opportunities You Then Walk The Length Of The Ark To The Front To Enter Dont Forget To Stand In Front Of The Ark To See How Wide It Was
4. Take your time. To get the most out of your visit, dont be rushed by others. Take the time to read the signs and enjoy the literature. There is a lot of reading! I took pictures of the signs I wanted to read later with my cell phone.
5. Check out the amenities offered. Lockers, strollers, wheelchairs, and electric wheelchairs are available for a fee. There is parking for RVs and motor coaches. There is even someone to help you if you lock your keys in your car or the vehicle battery is dead. Also, this ark has a heating and cooling system to keep you comfortable year round!
6. There are plenty of bathrooms. I feel like all the bathrooms inside the ark were on one side in the middle of the ark. They were easy to find.
7. Food is available onsite. There are snacks available for purchase in and around the ark or you can have a meal at the onsite restaurant, Emzaras Kitchen. The restaurant is located to the left of the ark when you are dropped off by the bus.
Recommended Reading: Kimbell Art Museum Fort Worth Texas
Can You See Ark Encounter And Creation Museum In One Day
Picture source: singingnews.com
The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum can both be seen in one day, although it may be a bit rushed. The Ark Encounter is a life-size replica of Noahs Ark from the Bible, and the Creation Museum tells the story of creation from a Biblical perspective.
The Arkansas Museum of Natural History is a fantastic place to visit for a day. You can see all of the activities going on here, as well as any upcoming talks. The buses run from the lot to the Ark on a regular basis. A visit to the Ark takes only 1/2 day in the museum, but it can be seen in half that time. Dont miss the buffet at the restaurant immediately behind the Ark and the planetarium at the museum.
Hotels Near Creation Museum Petersburg Kentucky
How Do We Order Hotels?How Do We Define Motel?motelshotels
Don’t Miss: Hotel Near Bay Area Discovery Museum
Ark Encounter And Creation Museum Tickets
The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum are two different attractions located in Northern Kentucky. The Ark Encounter is a life-size replica of Noahs Ark, while the Creation Museum tells the story of creation from a Biblical perspective. Both attractions are family-friendly and offer a unique perspective on Biblical history.
The Ark Encounter, located in Kentucky, is a massive attraction that tells the story of the biblical Ark of the Covenant. It is housed in a museum in Tennessee and displays works on creation science. There is something for everyone at the Ark Encounter. This tour provides an incredible amount of information, and it is completely detailed. Furthermore, visitors of all ages can enjoy the Creation Museum. There are many interesting exhibits in this exhibit, as well as a great tour. Combining a combo pass at both attractions saves $10, so its a good idea to do so if youre going.
Hotels Near Ark Encounter Information
|Hotels Near Ark Encounter, Williamstown||398|
|Hotels Near Ark Encounter Reviews||8,287|
|Hotels Near Ark Encounter Photos||4,833|
This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.more
Recommended Reading: Children’s Museum San Antonio Tx
The Best Time To Visit The Ark Encounte
According to the text, the Ark Encounter is an excellent place to visit in the summer. You can also visit in other seasons, depending on what youre looking for, as well as in other seasons. The Ark Encounter can be reached by driving 34 miles north of the Creation Museum. If you want to spend less time at the Ark Encounter, you should plan on visiting during the fall, winter, or spring.
Ark Encounter Playground And Zoo
My children loved the family playground. It is honestly the most amazing playground we have ever experienced!
We also took a walk through the Ararat Ridge Zoo, and it was so exciting to see the kangaroos, lemurs, zebras, camels, ostriches, and a lot of other animals that were like those on the ark with Noah!
Experiencing the Ark Encounter is a faith-building adventure. I am so thankful that God provided a way of rescue for me through the Ark and through Jesus Christs death and resurrection from the grave. We serve a risen Savior, and Gods sovereignty over His wonderful world is on display at the Ark Encounter.
Also Check: Natural History Museum Of Los Angeles
From The Creation Museum
Distance: 43 miles | Time: 43 minutes
Turn right out of the Creation Museum parking area onto Bullittsburg Church Road. At the stop sign, turn right onto KY-8 and take the right entrance ramp onto I-275 E. Continue on I-275 E for 10.6 miles then take the right exit ramp 84 onto I-71/75 S toward Louisville/Lexington. Continue on I-71/75 S for 12 miles then keep left to continue on I-75 S toward Lexington. Continue on I-75 S for 18 miles then take exit 154 toward Owenton/Williamstown. Turn right off the exit ramp onto KY-36 and travel 0.2 mile to arrive at the Ark Encounter parking lot on the left.
What Town Is Halfway Between The Creation Museum And Ark Encounter
There is no town that is exactly halfway between the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter, but the closest town would be Williamstown, Kentucky. Williamstown is about a 20 minute drive from both the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter.
If you are interested in learning about the Bible and its history, a visit to the Creation Museum is a great place to start. There is a lot to see at the museum, and the exhibits are intriguing. The employees are pleasant and helpful. The museum is open every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays. It is a free admission to the museum. If youre planning a trip to the Creation Museum, you might want to make a point of visiting Ark Encounter as well. The Ark Encounter has a lovely setting that is well-maintained. There are several well-organized exhibits at Ark Encounter, and navigating the park is simple. The Ark Encounter is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Adults pay $25, seniors pay $22, and children ages 3-12 pay $18.
Also Check: Air Force Museum Ticket Price
Experience Your Trip Together
Some of our best memories from our family vacations took place when our friends and family were gathered together playing cards and swapping stories. A huge benefit to staying in a rental home is that you not only get to experience the park time together, you get to come home and spend time with your loved ones in one central location. This can be more difficult when staying at a hotel as individual rooms arent great for gathering with friends and families.
The Boys Taking A Break For Their Games On Their Phone At One Of The Many Benches To Rest On
9. Be prepared to take your picture when you board the ark. You can purchase your family picture when you exit the ark through the gift shop. Take a look at the items in the gift shop. I loved the gift shop!
10. Dont forget the extra activities outside of the ark! Kids will love the Ararat Ridge Zoo that is free with admission. See and learn about animals from around the world, such as yaks, emus, kangaroos, and lizards. Some are available for petting. You can also pay extra for donkey or camel rides. If that isnt your thing, soar 17 stories high at speeds up to 50mph on the zip lines!
Read Also: Metropolitan Museum Of Art Catalogue Online
Other Hotel Amenities At The Country Inn And Suites Georgetown Kentucky
The hotel features a nice fitness center and indoor pool/hot tub area. My children and husband swam both nights in the pool and had a blast! The hotel was really peaceful and quiet, and after a day of walking at the Ark and a night of swimming in the pool, we definitely slept well!
A full breakfast buffet was available with waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bagels/toast, cereal, fruit, muffins, yogurt, apples/bananas, milk and juice. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were offered free of charge in the hotel lobby, and vending options were available for purchasing snacks.
Contact Information All Travelers
All air passengers to the United States will also be required to provide contact information to airlines before boarding flights to the United States. This strengthens a travel process already in place to rapidly identify and contact people in the U.S. who may have been exposed to a communicable disease, such as COVID-19. Access to travelers contact information will allow U.S. federal, state, and local health departments, and agencies to share appropriate health and public health information necessary to help keep the public safe.
Read Also: Salvador Dali Museum Virtual Tour
You Can Now Book A Hotel Through Arkencountercom Or Creationmuseumorg
Planning your visit to Northern Kentucky to tour the full-size Noahs Ark attraction, Ark Encounter, and the high-tech Creation Museum just got easier. Weve recently launched an exciting new feature at ArkEncounter.com and CreationMuseum.org that allows you to choose and book a hotel right through either of our sites when you purchase your tickets to our attractions .
Its easier than ever to plan your trip!
Our websites now feature a variety of vetted hotels that are located near the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum . This makes it easier than ever to plan your trip, and as a bonus when you reserve a hotel room through either of our sites, youll receive special rates you wont find other places.
And you dont have to wait until spring or summer to make your tripwinter is a great time to visit as well! Northern Kentucky can be very pretty in the winter . During winter youll also enjoy a special price on our Creation Museum planetarium shows and our new virtual reality experience at the Ark Encounter. This special is good through February 27, 2021. Please note we are closed SundayTuesday each week through March 10, 2021. And children 10 and under are free in 2021.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,Ken
This item was written with the assistance of AiGs research team.
You May Like: Military Ship Museum San Diego
The 10 Closest Hotels To Ark Encounter Williamstown
- 50 mi from Ark Encounter
- 50 mi from Ark Encounter
3.5 miles4.0 miles20.8 miles22.0 miles0.2 miles18.5 miles20.3 miles0.4 miles4.0 miles4.0 miles4.1 miles24.9 miles14.3 miles24.6 miles26.1 miles24.5 miles24.6 miles20.2 miles24.7 miles26.1 miles24.6 miles26.2 miles26.2 miles22.0 miles25.2 miles20.3 miles25.9 miles25.2 miles26.1 miles25.2 miles
You May Like: Bay Area Discovery Museum Free Wednesday
Explore The Ark Encounter While You Stay At Willis Graves Bed & Breakfast
The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum are visited by thousands of people every year. One of the most unique spiritual and historical exploration experiences, Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast is your alternative to the typical hotels near the Ark Encounter. Hotels near Noahs Ark in Kentucky dont offer the warm, cozy, and authentic historical experience that you can enjoy at Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast. Learn about the Ark Encounter and plan your trip today.
Ark Encounter Tips So You Dont Miss The Boat
1. Ark Encounter is 45 minutes south of the Creation Museum. Many people think that the Ark is right next to the Creation Museum, however it is not. If you are staying overnight at a hotel, know that there are great options in both areas. We stayed at a Comfort Inn only 6 miles from the Ark.
2. Plan your time well and purchase the tickets that make sense for your family. If you plan on visiting the Creation Museum at the same time, purchasing the combo pass will not only save you money but also keep you from rushing through everything. I do think that it is easier to process all the exhibits over a couple days.
> > If youre wondering how long you will spend at the Ark . . . We spent about two hours in the Ark itself, and a total of five hours on property . Keep in mind that the length of your visit will depend on crowd levels. As to our time in the Ark, we did not rush. We read most of the information on the first two decks. However on Deck 3, we did pick up the pace and did not read everything. Deck 3 had a lot of cool information on validity of Ark history and the science of the flood. This is where another day could be helpful to truly take it all in.
3. Because the Ark is new, many GPSs cant find the exact address. Use this address: 220 KY Highway 36 West, Williamstown, KY 41097, or see this page on the Ark Encounter website for exact coordinates.
6. Read the biblical account before your trip. This will put things afresh in your familys minds.
You May Like: Oklahoma Railway Museum Polar Express
Where Do You Stay Between Creation Museum And Ark Encounter
Picture source: whereverimayroamblog.com
There are many hotels in the area between the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter. Some of the more popular hotels include the Marriott, Hampton Inn, and Holiday Inn. These hotels offer a variety of amenities and are close to many restaurants and shops.
The Creation Museum, which is intended to teach the biblical story from beginning to end, is a contentious museum. The museum is housed in an impressive, billion dollar building that once housed a Baptist church. There are numerous exhibits that are detailed, colorful, and well-organized, and the staff is knowledgeable and passionate about their subject. Unlike other types of museums, the Ark Encounter features a unique exhibit format. A Christian theme park that displays Bible and Christianity exhibits The park is located in Kentucky and is the states most popular tourist attraction. Visitors can walk through the Noahs Ark exhibit, ride on dinosaurs, and order food at the Noahs Ark restaurant inside the park, which is themed after the ark. If you are interested in Christians, Bible studies, or Noahs Ark, you should definitely check out the Ark Encounter. If youre interested in history, science, or the origins of the world, the Creation Museum is a great place to go.
Top 50 Ark Encounter Vacation Rentals Vrbo
- We stayed nearby. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY is between both the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter. The hotel was great with a free HUGE breakfast, coffee all day and night and free cookies in the evening. We brought our fur babies and they are a pet friendly hotel
- Where is the best place to stay close to Creation Museum? Rivertown Ranch Near Creation Museum, Ark Encounter and Perfect North Slopes. Vacation with Mom. 5 / 5 Excellent. The property was great. Loved the location near the river. I had a little concern for my mother about the steps going between some of the rooms, especially when she gets.
- utes from outdoor fun and area attractions. 79 Blackburn Lane Dry Ridge, KY 41035 859-824-200
- Rivertown Ranch Near Creation Museum, Ark Encounter and Perfect North Slopes. Petersburg, KY. 7.52 km from Creation Museum. Get rates. With Travelocitys long list of cheap hotels near Creation Museum, youre sure to find the perfect place to stay within your preferred budget. Well match a lower price and refund the difference
Also Check: Children’s Space Museum Los Angeles